Board logo

標題: 弓起 孔鏵德 and 孔嘉德 奪得 very good results in Sweden [打印本頁]

作者: james007    時間: 2010-3-1 11:28     標題: 弓起 孔鏵德 and 孔嘉德 奪得 very good results in Sweden

Seems like the people in Sweden love these 2 boys because of their good table tennis skills and good sportsmanship.  Good job!

http://www.ittf.com/_front_page/ ... tition_ID=1910&
作者: james007    時間: 2010-3-1 11:28

Hung Ka Tak:  Champion in U12, 3rd place for U14
Hung Wah Tak: 5th place in U14

作者: Terence    時間: 2010-3-1 11:42

congr. to William and Victor.
It should be an exciting experience in meeting with Jan-Ove Waldner.
作者: james007    時間: 2010-3-1 11:45

引用:
原帖由 Terence 於 2010-3-1 11:42 發表
congr. to William and Victor.
It should be an exciting experience in meeting with Jan-Ove Waldner.
Yes, I heard Waldner posted for photos with them and interviewed them for a Swedish Newspaper.  What an experience!  Waldner was and still is my favourite table tennis player of all time.

[ 本帖最後由 james007 於 2010-3-1 11:49 編輯 ]
作者: 乒乓人    時間: 2010-3-1 12:48

Comfortable Path to Final
Meanwhile, in ITTF Hopes Tournament, the two top seeded players, Hong Kong's Hung Ka Tak and Denmark's Anders Lind reached the final without surrendering a single game.

Victory went to Hung Ka Tak but it was by no means a comfortable victory; he was extended to four games. I knew I could win, I was prepared, said Hung Ka Tak. In my free time I read, I would like to play like like Ma Lin.

Not a bad choice, he is the reigning Olympic Men's Singles champion and alongside his brother, Hung Wah Tak, he made a very positive impression in ֲebro.

Made an Impression
Two young very talented brothers from Hong Kong have charmed the spectators during their stay in Sweden by the delightful way they play, explained Per Hallstr Hung Ka Tak is the younger and he was born in January 1998, now 12 years old; his English nickname is Victor; the older brother Hung Wah Tak celebrated his 14th birthday two days ago and received congratulations and autographs from no less than Jan-Ove Waldner!

It was a magical meeting for both boys.
"Yes, it was very special to meet Jan-Ove Waldner; he's our favourite player", said Hung Wah Tak, also called William. ?We have been playing for four years now, we asked our mother if we could start play table tennis and she said yes.?

Success in Egypt
Judging by the results and the splendid attitude displayed by both boys it would seem to have been a good decision.

"Last week we were in Egypt and I won Cadet Boys Singles; Victor came third and in doubles we ended second", continued Hung Wah Tak. ?My best quality is my good attitude; William lost in third round to top seeded defender Yuto Muramatsu in cadets but it was very close in all games.
作者: 乒乓人    時間: 2010-3-1 12:52

I was having a match with him 2 year ago...EXTREME LUCKY, I won 1局.
我死而無憾了...哈哈.

[ 本帖最後由 乒乓人 於 2010-3-1 13:19 編輯 ]
作者: james007    時間: 2010-3-1 13:16

引用:
原帖由 乒乓人 於 2010-3-1 12:52 發表
I was having a match with him 2 year ago...EXTREME LUKY, I won 1局.
我死而無憾了...哈哈.
I could beat them 2 years ago too...but now..........
作者: 乒乓人    時間: 2010-3-1 13:20

引用:
原帖由 james007 於 2010-3-1 13:16 發表

I could beat them 2 years ago too...but now..........
still can beat, but using a rod beating on their head..hahah
作者: james007    時間: 2010-3-1 13:35

引用:
原帖由 乒乓人 於 2010-3-1 13:20 發表

still can beat, but using a rod beating on their head..hahah
Wow, he will use a gun to shoot you first.

歡迎光臨 香港乒乓網 (http://hkttf.com./) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0